Terms & Conditions
Your happiness is our number one priority at Paisley & Cream. If you receive a cake that is damaged or faulty, we will happily replace it for you.
- When you collect your cake from us or when your cake is delivered, you will be asked to inspect the cake for any obvious damage and if deemed satisfactory sign an acceptance of goods form.
- In the event that you receive a defective or damaged cake, a replacement will be dispatched (subject to dates) once we receive the original cake back (in its entirety), at our cost. We reserve the final right to determine if a cake is actually faulty or damaged.
- Delivery fees are non-refundable. Please ensure that all original items including packaging are returned. It is your responsibility to ensure the goods are adequately packaged to ensure that they are not damaged during return transit.
- Cancelled cakes will attract an administration fee of 15%.
- Every effort will be made by Paisley & Cream to match the designs on our website. However due to the subjectivity of the work and the different decorators involved there may be slight variations. There are also structural limitations when using cake as a sculptural medium. As a consequence Paisley & Cream will need to make certain decisions during the process of manufacture that may affect the style of decoration, proportion or structure of the cake.
- For complaints made about cakes after the confirmation a goods form has been signed Paisley & Cream requests that the cake in question either be photographed or returned to Paisley & Cream for inspection
If you wish to complain about any aspect of our service, please e-mail us at email@example.com